Back To Main Site
1. Pray for your group and who you will invite. Then start inviting people.
2. Pick up your host box at your campus by mid-December.
3. Attend Host Orientation at your campus or online.
• One complimentary Hope Again Daily Guide.
• Instructions to watch or download the small group videos.
• Invitations to ask people to join your group.
• Small Group Event Calendar.
• Invite your coworkers, parents from your child’s sports or school events, your running club, people you know from church, etc.
• Meet at your house or ask other group members if they will host the group at their home.
• Host your group at church, coffee shops, your workplace, etc.
• Host a group online using Zoom, Hangouts, Skype, or other apps.
• Plan your meeting dates and times in advance to share with your invitees.
• Ask someone to co-host with you. Your co-host can lead the meetings you can’t attend.
• Host an online group. You can keep your meeting times even when you travel. Email [email protected] to get started.
• Childcare is offered on certain evenings at some of our campuses. Click here to determine if free childcare is offered at your campus.
• Access the small groups’ childcare reimbursement policy at ChurchoftheKing.com/smallgroups.
• Identify people in your group who are ready to host their own group. Encourage them to step out for the six-week Hope Again study.
• Ask emerging leaders to co-host together.
• Turn your group over to the emerging leader, and start another group during the series.
• Remind small group members of the opportunity to reach family, friends, and co-workers.
• Emerging leaders can still participate with your group while hosting their own group.